Track: Biomedical Advancements In Cancer
Biomedical tools aid in the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of medical conditions. Several new types of equipment are used in the treatment of cancer, including:
Linear Accelerator (LINAC) – This gadget treats cancer by emitting highly localized radiation (X-rays). The 6 MeV linear accelerator's surface electron capabilities allow cancer cells to be treated even under the subcutis layer that surrounds the cranium. The patient can monitor his activity using the associated display unit.
A gamma camera is a device that uses gamma radiation to identify cancer. Tracers are administered into the patient's body intravenously, resulting in a picture on the gamma camera since the tracer emits gamma rays that the gamma camera detects.
Ultrasound and radiography — Ultrasound is a non-invasive technique for collecting images of the internal organs. It's a wonderful way for cancer patients to check for lymphedema or tumors in their abdomen.
- Biology of Cancer
- Types of Cancer
- Organ Specific Cancer
- Medical oncologists
- Warning Signs of Cancer
- Cancer Imaging Techniques
- Drug Design and Clinical Trials
- Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Cancer Grades and Cancer Stages
- Cancer Treatment, Therapies and Nursing
- Treatments of Cancer
- Biomedical Advancements In Cancer
- Case Reports on Cancer (or) Oncology Treatments
- Advances In Cancer Research And Treatment
- Cancer Prevention